Application Documents Checklist
If you are confident that you are ready to begin the application process, here are the documents that we will need to proceed.
Note to 1SASS (Study Abroad Student Services) Candidate, please be advised that:
- Any and all information submitted shall be archived and remains strictly confidential
- Information submitted shall not be used or referenced for any purpose outside of its intent (i.e.College / University Application process).
- A “Request for Information” from a school or institution shall first be communicated to the Candidate for their written consent via:
- electronic mail (email) or
- text message
- Other modern means of written / typed documentation
All forms of written/typed consent will be archived and saved in Candidate’s file.
Please use the checklist below to ensure you have accounted for all items applicable to you.
- Birth Certificate
- Legal Affidavit or Deed Poll if Candidate’s name is different from Birth Certificate
- Passport – showing the National Identification (ID) page
- Marriage Certificate – where applicable
- Academic Certificates
- Ordinary Level (O’ Level) Certificate or equivalent
- Advanced Level (A’ Level) Certificate or equivalent
- Official secondary school transcripts
- Grade slips [accepted only in cases where certificates are not yet available]
- For Master’s Degree: Bachelor’s Degree & Post-Secondary Certificate / Diploma
- TOEFL Exam Score (if English is not native language) TOEFL score of 500 or greater (paper-based) OR 82 (internet-based) OR
- A certificate showing a minimum total score of 6.5 on the University of Cambridge IELTS
- Supplemental Sheet including:
- Employment History (Career Profile)
- Athletic History (Sport Profile)
- Other (notable contributions)
- Police Certificate of Character (if Candidate is pursuing Early Childhood Education)
- Immunization Card and/or Medical History Record
- Applications will not be considered if there is any indication that the accompanying documents have been altered from the original in any way.
- 1SASS reserves the right to reject documents, withdraw an offer/prohibit registration if the documents are found to be based in whole or in part on deception or fraud.
- 1SASS may seek to verify any information submitted by contacting relevant persons/officials.
With scanned or soft copies of the above documents ready, email them to us, or proceed to the event registration form below, where these files can be uploaded just prior to submission.